21 de marzo de 2012

MICHAEL CARSON












“I like the fact that the face can be such a subtle subject and one brush stroke can be the difference in the feel of the entire piece.  That gives me the ability to work in one subject matter and still find that I learn something new in every painting.  I love to incorporate my love of design, fashion and architecture into my work.  My nondescript surroundings help me to create a mood or a story that I am trying to relay through my painting.  Seeing how the work evolves, the subtle and drastic differences, and looking forward to the future is what keeps me painting.  I view a painting as a success when I take from it something new that follows me into my next work.  It’s just learning to become a better painter.”


Michael Carson





1 comentario: